AIM
kdlod

Bear in the dungeon Bear in the dungeon

Nice and simple.

Reminds me of a simpler time in gaming. Not too ambitious, which is good. Things like speed on walls and jumping could use a little more tweaking tho.

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

awsome!

this is amazing! this must of took a long time to make but it worth it great job.one of the best flash games.

Pen Click Race Pen Click Race

Lol

that was funny as hell,its all good apart from the thing if u hold ur button but everything else is great!

Flyborg responds:

Button only works single player.. But there is no single player...

Skate Or Break V.1 Skate Or Break V.1

great

best skate game ive played.

SabreNoose responds:

Heya, thanks im glad that you feel this way, i really appreciate good response

All-In-One Tutorial 3 All-In-One Tutorial 3

That was good

I knew most of the stuff but u helped me get better at it and the things like grapix was good, nice one

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks dude! Looking forward 2 your first movie :)

Maganic Wars v2.01 Maganic Wars v2.01

amazing

this must of took a long time and every minnute was worth it great work.

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

Top noch

Thanks for that i am new to action script and that was very helpfull.
Graphics:9-Because usually you get tuts that have rubbish graphics and you can't see what they are doing.This wasn't like that.
Style:9-I gave this 9 because the 3d cube was cool and also not many peole do action script tuts usualy crap like motion tweens.
Sound=10-Coz of cool music lol.
Violence=0-Tuts don't usually have violence unless it's a shooter.
Interactivity=9-The start of each bit had a thing showing what it would be like(wich was interactive)that was very good because it showed what your gong to make.instead of wondering what it was going to be like.
Humor=8-I done this because of how stupid i felt after realising action script isn't all that hard after all.
Overall=9-Because of a top class tuts good work!

Vance responds:

Thanks alot for your very constructive review! i love these types of reviews... they really make me feel.... happy, =\ hey don't ask me! lol im a loser but THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Punishment Punishment

amazing

this is the only sumition i have seen that deserves 10 for all coz its got everty thing.